You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in some cases doing so may affect your ability to use our products and services.
2.1 Definition of "Cookies"
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices.These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These “cookies” can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
2.2 Types of Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
In order to provide you with fundamental services of our website,such as visit our website or make a purchase,these cookies are essential. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your request.
This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. Based on protection for your privacy，your have the following rights:
1. You have the right to contact us to know whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information, including but not limited to the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned.
2. You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your inaccurate personal data concerning. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you are also free to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3. You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself.
4. You have the right to contact us to set the restriction of processing, which limited our processing authorities
5. You have the right to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party.
6. You have the right to contact us to make your objection on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
7. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us to offer help.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 30days.
3.1 Checking your details
How can I check my personal data
You can check your personal data via entering "My Account".
Deleting your Information
Please contact us when you find it necessary to delete your information:
• Personal data for providing, improving, and developing our products and services. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be close because your account can not be used normally without this type of data
• Personal data that we use to communicate with you. If this type of data is deleted, we will be unable to contact you. Please make your decisions cautiously.
• Personal data to offer and measure targeted advertisements and services. If this type of data is deleted, you will not receive the latest marketing news and personalized shopping services.
• Personal data relating to promoting safety and security. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be strongly threatened that you may not use your account normally.
If you delete your data, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes, such as analysis of non-personal data, account recovery, auditing our records, and enforcing our rights and obligations under our agreements.
We make certain personal data available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
5.1 Service Providers
We share personal data with companies that provide services on behalf of us, such as website hosting, email services, marketing, sponsoring of sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions, auditing, fulfilling customer orders, data analytics, providing customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your data and may be located wherever we operate.
5.2 Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
We may share personal data with Affiliated companies and business partners. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party.
5.3 Legal Compliance and Security.ot share your information with them unless your permission or other legal basis authorize us to do so. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We should not be liable for personal data breach caused by these third-party websites.
Please confirm that when you agree with this privacy statement, your age is at least 16 years old or you have a guardian's authorization. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data.
The definition of Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
We provide products and service to customers around the world and your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed outside the EEA by staffs who work for Makealittlemore or one of our suppliers. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections descried in this policy. We also sufficiently consider about certain legal frameworks relating the processing of data.
When we provide products and services to customers under assistance of our affiliates, business partners and service providers，your personal data may be processed out of EEA. In such circumstances, we will enter into model contractual clauses, or rely on alternative legal bases such as the Privacy Shield, where applicable, or binding corporate rules where our partners or service providers have adopted. Appropriate or suitable safeguards, for example, encryption technology, will be provided to ensure security of your information. Our customers have right to obtain copy of those data transferred to a third country. If you need to realize your rights, please contact us. As for details of data processing of the third parties that may reach your personal data, please read the following introduction of Third Party.
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. For example, access to your personal data is strictly limited to our data controller, data processer, data protection officer who need access to such data to perform their assigned job duties. We have built up recovery system to prevent your data from destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure caused by automatic technology.
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your account credentials, and computer or other devices. “personal data breach”means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.If you notice such kind of personal data breach, please immediately contact us. We will investigate any complaint and notify the individual of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period. Makealittlemore has set up Data Protection Officer(DPO) to provide professional analysis about personal data processing. Whenever you need help directly from our DPO, you are free to inform us of your requirement. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security system is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will promptly notify you and the proper authorities if required by law.